At the 2021 Olympia held from Oct. 7-10, 2021, 23 bodybuilders stepped onto the sport’s biggest stage in the Figure Division. The four-time reigning champion of the division, Cydney Gillon, returned to Orlando, FL, to seek a fifth consecutive title. 2020 Figure Olympia runner-up Natalia Soltero and bronze medalist Nadia Wyatt sought to improve upon their 2020 ranks and claim the division’s highest honor.
2021 Olympia — Figure Results
- Cydney Gillon, $50,000 — Five-time Figure Olympia Champion
- Natalia Soltero, $20,000
- Stephanie Gibson, $10,000
- Jessica Reyes Padilla, $5,000
- Nicole Zenobia Graham, $4,000
In the pre-judging round, Gillon stood next to Natalia Soltero in the final callout. Jessica Reyes-Padilla and Stephanie Gibson stood at the opposite ends to round out the final four in the morning session.
View this post on Instagram
[Related: Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants Classic Physique to Be as Big as Open Bodybuilding]
2021 Figure Olympia
The top 10 athletes in the Figure division, after pre-judging, made their way to the Finals. The athletes stepped on stage following the performances of the Fitness Olympia performances.
The first callout in the finals saw Jeong, Baeza Diaz, Robinson, Zenobia Graham, Dees, and Montez on the stage. The commentary team deemed the second callout the top four as they strolled to the stage’s apron — Gibson, Soltero, Reyes Padilla, and defending champion Gillon.
Gillon’s victory in Orlando marks her fifth win in the Figure Division at the Olympia. Gillon has won the last seven contests she’s participated in and has not missed the top five of any contest since the 2015 Olympia, ranking eighth.
Stephanie Gibson scored a standout performance. She finished third overall in her debut Olympia.
2021 Olympia Schedule
Olympia Weekend runs from Oct. 7-10, with the pro competitions taking place on the eighth and ninth. Here’s the complete competition schedule:
- Friday, Sept. 8, 9:00 a.m. EST: Morning Prejudging (Fitness, 212, Figure, Women’s Physique, Ms. O, Wellness)
- Friday, Sept. 8, 7:00 p.m. EST: Evening Finals (212, Fitness, Figure, Women’s Physique, Ms. O, Mr. O Prejuding)
- Saturday, Sept. 9, 9:00 a.m. EST: Morning Prejudging (Classic Physique, Men’s Physique, Bikini, Wellness Finals, Wheelchair Finals)
- Saturday, Sept. 9, 7:00 p.m. EST: Evening Finals (Mr. Olympia, Men’s Physique, Bikini, Classic Physique)
Featured Image: Will Wittmann (@w_wittmann on Instagram)