CrossFit HQ announced the final 2020 CrossFit Sanctionals™ season, which includes 28 events in 21 different countries.
The 2019 CrossFit Games season included 15 Sanctionals, which means the Sanctionals amount for the 2020 season have nearly doubled. The 2020 CrossFit Sanctionals season will begin in November 2019 promptly after the October-based CrossFit Open, and will run through July 2020. The CrossFit Sanctionals provide opportunities for the top male, female, and team finishers at each event to earn invitations to the CrossFit Games.
Compared to previous years, the CrossFit Games now include all of the athletes who have earned invites from:
Next year’s schedule kicks off in Dublin, Ireland for the CrossFit Filthy 150 and wraps up in Riviera, Maya for the Mayan CrossFit Championship. Check out the full 2020 Sanctionals season below.
2020 CrossFit Sanctionals Season
- CrossFit Filthy 150 (November 22-24)
- Pandaland CrossFit Challenge (December 7-8)
- Dubai CrossFit Championship (December 11-14)
- The Southfit CrossFit Challenge (December 20-21)
- CrossFit Mayhem Classic (January 11-12)
- CrossFit Strength in Depth (January 24-26)
- CrossFit Fittest in Cape Town (February 6-9)
- Norwegian CrossFit Championship (February 14-16)
- Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival (February 20-23)
- Australian CrossFit Championship (March 5-8)
- Brazil CrossFit Championship (March 6-8)
- Reykjavík CrossFit Championship (March 13-15)
- CrossFit West Coast Classic (March 20-22)
- CrossFit German Throwdown (March 28-29)
- CrossFit Atlas Games (April 3-5)
- ELFIT CrossFit Championship (April 8-11)
- Mid-Atlantic CrossFit Challenge (April 17-19)
- CrossFit Italian Showdown (April 24-26)
- Madrid CrossFit Championship (May 1-3)
- Asia CrossFit Championship (May 8-10)
- The Rogue Invitational (May dates TBD)
- Down Under CrossFit Championship (May 22-24)
- CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown (May 29-31)
- CanWest CrossFit Championship (June 5-7)
- The Granite Games (June 12-14)
- Asbury Summer Games (June 20-21)
- CrossFit French Throwdown (June 26-28)
- Mayan CrossFit Championship (July 3-5)
The 2020 Sanctionals season will have at least one event happening every month from its start in November up until the Games, and most of the mid-season months have a Sanctionals taking place nearly every weekend.
Feature image from @alethea_boon Instagram page.