The 2018 Reebok CrossFit Games are just days away, and there are more ways than ever to watch all the action live.
A big aspect of this year’s season is the increased participation of CBS Sports, a network that has shown serious interest in strength sports this year, as demonstrated by their broadcast of the World’s Strongest Man and their first-ever broadcast of the CrossFit Regionals on television.
Without further ado, here’s how to watch the 2018 Reebok CrossFit Games while they’re taking place from August 1st to August 5th. And boy, do you have options.
1) On the CBS Sports mobile app. Available for a free download, this lets you watch it, well, on your mobile device. But there’s also:
3) The CBS Sports App. This lets you watch the Games on any connected TV devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku
4) On CBSSports.com. Stream it right there on your computer while you’re at work, we won’t tell.
5) On Games.crossfit.com. The livestream will be displayed prominently at the top of the page.
6) On the CrossFit Games’ Facebook live. HQ recommends you join their Facebook group CrossFit FYI to receive alerts on when events are live.
7) On TV.
The CBS television network will air a live, one-hour look at the Games on Saturday, August 4th, at 1pm EST and on Sunday, August 5, at 12pm EST.
In addition, it’ll be shown on the CBS Sports Network (CBS SN) at the following times:
Thursday, Aug 2: 10 p.m.-12 a.m.
Friday, Aug 3: 10 p.m.-12 a.m.
Saturday, Aug 4: 10 p.m.-12 a.m.
Sunday, Aug 5: 10 p.m.-12 a.m.
CBS Sports Network will also show retrospectives and unseen content in the fall.
Remember that you still have time to submit your guesses for the best the top ten men, top ten woman, and top five teams at the Games in CrossFit Pick’Em, HQ’s version of fantasy football. Get everything right and you can win two million dollars — here’s how to enter.
As was the case last year, the Reebok CrossFit Games will be held in Madison, Wisconsin, where they will stay until at least 2021. Good luck to all the athletes — this year’s competition is going to be fiercer than ever.
Featured image via @mathewfras on Instagram.