At the 2022 Olympia weekend, Men’s Physique competitor Ryan Terry believed he brought the best package of his career to the stage. He packed on significant mass to fill out his silhouette before the lights revealed his trademark midsection carved to the nines. However, the former Olympia runner-up dropped to seventh place, confused about where he went wrong.
Unfortunately for Terry, while the judges agreed that he had the best physique of his career, they felt he presented it poorly. He was docked a rank-altering amount of points for including an awkward twist to his front pose that was unappealing to the judges.
However, with the 2023 season on the horizon and the necessity to win a pro show to qualify for the 2023 Olympia, Terry is furthering the size of his physique by bulking in the off-season. On Jan. 29, 2023, Terry took to his YouTube channel to share the recipe for his 1,800-calorie mass-building protein shake. Check it out below:
[Related: Flex Lewis and Iain Valliere Share Their 2023 Arnold Classic Predictions]
Ryan Terry’s Mass-Building Protein Shake
- Oats — 180 grams | 584 calories
- Full Fat Milk — 300 milliliters | 198 calories
- Organic Honey — 40 grams | 135 calories
- Nut Butter — 50 grams | 310 calories
- Mixed Berries — 80 grams | 27 calories
- Whey Protein — two scoops | 200 calories
- Two Bananas — sliced | 220 calories
- Cyclic Dextrin — two scoops | 200 calories
Total — 1,874 calories
[Related: Chris Bumstead Shares His First Leg Day Post 2022 Olympia; Updates on His Injured Biceps]
Featured image: @ryanjterry on Instagram