The 2017 IWF Weightlifting World Championships are currently underway in Anaheim, California. They started yesterday the 28th, and will be running through Tuesday, December 5th, so if you’ve missed the first couple days, then don’t sweat — we have you covered.
With the final start list finally out, we now know when every athlete will be taking the platform, which includes USA Weightlifting’s team. If you’re trying to watch them all, or tune in for someone specific, then we’ve listed every athlete with their respective tentative starting times.
USA Weightlifting Athlete Schedule
Wednesday, November 29th
1. Brian Reisenauer – 56kg A, Comp Start: 1:55 PM PST
2. Alyssa Ritchey – 48kg A, Comp Start: 5:25 PM PST
Thursday, November 30th
1. Caitlin Hogan – 53kg A, Comp Start: 5:25 PM PST
Friday, December 1st
1. Angelo Bianco – 77kg B, Comp Start: 1:55 PM PST
3. Jessica Lucero – 63kg A, Comp Start: 5:25 PM PST
2. CJ Cummings – 69kg A, Comp Start: 7:55 PM PST
Saturday, December 2nd
1. Harrison Maurus – 77kg A, Comp Start: 11:55 AM PST
2. Mattie Rogers – 69kg A, Comp Start: 3:25 PM PST
Sunday, December 3rd
1. Nathan Damron – 94kg B, Comp Start: 8:55 AM PST
2. Colin Burns – 94kg A, Comp Start: 3:25 PM PST
3. Jenny Arthur – 75kg A, Comp Start: 5:55 PM PST
Monday, December 4th
1. Wes Kitts – 105kg A, Comp Start: 5:25 PM PST
2. Ian Wilson – 105kg A, Comp Start: 5:25 PM PST
3. Ali Ludwig – 90kg A, Comp Start: 7:55 PM PST
4. Marissa Klingseis – 90kg A, Comp Start: 7:55 PM PST
Tuesday, December 5th
1. Sarah Robles – +90kg A, Comp Start: 1:55 PM PST
Schedule and How to Watch
How to Watch
We’ve collaborated with USA Weightlifting to highlight how viewers in the United States and abroad can watch the action live from Anaheim.
Check out our full how to watch guide here.
Feature image from @mattiecakesssss on Instagram.