It’s an action packed weekend for CrossFit fans with two Sanctionals competitions taking place. As we speak, the second official CrossFit Sanctionals competition deemed the SouthFit CrossFit Challenge is underway in Buenos Aires, Argentina. If you recall, last year the SouthFit CrossFit Challenge was actually the first announced Sanctionals competition for the 2020 CrossFit Games season.
This Sanctionals competition is running from December 6th through December 8th, and like every Sanctionals competition, the top elite male, female, and team will earn a ticket to the 2020 CrossFit Games.
How to Watch the SouthFit CrossFit Challenge Live
For those interested in watching, Box TV is hosting a live stream for the three days of competition on their YouTube channel.
Check out the full schedule for the 2020 CrossFit Sanctionals season.
Leaderboard and Event Schedule
The first day of competition is taking place outdoors, and the following two days of competition will take place in the Direct TV Arena. If you’re interested in staying up to date with the leaderboard and event schedule, then check out the link below.
As of right now, pretty much every event has been released for this Santionals competition on the @southfitchallenge Instagram page.
Who to Watch
There are a handful of top athletes competing this weekend in Argentina, and we’ve included five of the top male and female athletes below to keep an eye out for!
5 Women to Watch
- Lauren Fisher, 6-Time CrossFit Games athlete
- Bethany Shadburn, 3-time CrossFit Games athlete
- Regan Huckaby, 4-time CrossFit Games athlete
- Maddie Sturt, 4-time CrossFit Games athlete
- Andrea Solberg, who recently earned an invite after competing at the Filthy 150 Sanctionals
5 Men to Watch
- Jay Crouch, 2-time CrossFit Games athlete
- Zeke Grove, 4-time CrossFit Games athlete
- Rob Forte, 8-time CrossFit Games athlete
- Rasmus Anderson, 5-time CrossFit Games athlete
- Eric Carmody, 3-time CrossFit Games athlete
SouthFit CrossFit Challenge FAQs
How can I watch the SouthFit CrossFit Challenge?
You can into Box TV’s YouTube channel to watch the SouthFit CrossFit Challenge live from December 6th-8th.
Feature image from @southfitchallenge Instagram page.