Building a home gym is not a cheap endeavor. Even just buying a new piece of fitness equipment can cost quite a chunk of change. Shopping strategically is crucial — enter Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday is the perfect time to finally invest in a new piece of fitness equipment. To save you hours of scrolling the internet, we’ve gathered the absolute best Cyber Monday fitness deals from brands like REP Fitness, Force USA, Sole, and NordicTrack, among others. Browse some of our top picks and rest assured, your credit card won’t hurt too much.
We’re doing our best to stay on top of all the best Cyber Monday Fitness Deals. We’ll be updating this page daily to make sure you’re getting the absolute best deals on all your fitness must-haves, so bookmark this page and check back for more deals.
Featured Cyber Monday Fitness Deals for 2023
Cyber Monday Deals on Strength Equipment
Having even a few pieces of strength equipment at home can be a great way to build a consistent training routine. And if you’ve been wanting to invest in a few essentials, like a new squat rack or a pair of adjustable dumbbells, we’ve found the best deals.
- REP Fitness: 5% off carts totaling $1000+; 7% off carts totaling $2,000+; 10% off carts totaling $3,000+ (Nov. 27)
- Force USA: Get 0% APR financing through affirm and a free olympic barbell with an All-In-One Trainer purchase, plus free shipping
- PRX Performance: Save 5 to 20% on all PRx Performance racks and benches (all November)
- Titan Fitness: Get up to 40% off the Cyber Monday sale (Nov. 27-28)
- Again Faster: Get hundreds off the Cyber Monday sale (Nov. 27)
- Life Fitness: Up to 50% off strength, up to 40% off cardio, including free shipping on everything while supplies last (Nov. 13 to Nov. 27)
- Fringe Sport: Up to 30% off bumper plates, dumbbells, medballs, and much more; daily lightning deals with up to 50% off; free gifts with select purchases and free shipping (Nov. 20 to Nov. 27)
- FLYBIRD Fitness: Up to 25% off adjustable dumbbells, curl bars, and more
- Rogue: Expect hot deals all month, including reduced shipping and Hundo pricing (all November)
- Future App: Pay only $50 for your first month using code: affiliate50offex (Nov. 20 to Nov. 27)
- Sole: Up to $100 off strength equipment and up to $200 off treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bikes for their Cyber Monday deals.
- PowerBlock: Get up to 15% off sitewide, including free shipping and door buster bundles using code PWR15
- Gymreapers: 30% off your entire order at checkout (Nov. 18 to Nov. 29)
- Tonal: Save $500 on the Tonal trainer, plus an additional $200 off with the code BBENDP423BFC (Nov. 6 to Dec. 4)
- Speediance: Get 15% off all Speediance Gym Monster packages (up to $600 savings) and 20% off on the Gym Pal (Nov. 10 to Nov. 28)
- Snode: 30% off the Snode Adjustable Dumbbell Cast Iron Flexbell Stand with code BB30; get a free Steel Stand with AD80 purchase with code FREESTAND; save $139 on AD80s and All Cast Iron Stand bundle purchase with code BUNDLE and 15OFF; get 15% off products sitewide with code 15OFF (Nov. 1 to Nov. 30)
- SMRTFT: $185 off any dumbbell set and single-legged stand purchase with code BF185, or $100 off 80-lb dumbbell set with code BF100 (Nov. 27 to Dec. 3)
- Bowflex: Up to $600 off SelectTech dumbbells, kettlebells, and home gyms and select free shipping (Nov. 27)
- NordicTrack: Up to $300 off select equipment (Nov. 1 to Nov. 27)
- Living.Fit: Tiered savings up to 25%
- DMoose: Get up to 60% off doorbusters, supplements, boxing, bundles, fitness accessories, and weight training equipment (Nov. 15 to Nov. 30)
- Iron Bull: Get up to 70% off gear, equipment, and more (all November)
- TRX: 24% off sitewide (now to Nov. 29)
Read our full list of the Best Black Friday Deals on Weight Benches.
Read our full list of the Best Black Friday Deals on Squat Racks.
Read our full list of the Best Black Friday Deals on Adjustable Dumbbells.
Cyber Monday Deals on Cardio Equipment
Cardio equipment, like treadmills, exercise bikes, or ellipticals can burn a pretty big hole in your wallet. But Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are the perfect time to take the plunge. Shop our best cardio machine deals and save hundreds of dollars.
- NordicTrack: Up to $300 off cardio equipment, including treadmills, bikes, and more (Nov. 1 to Nov. 27)
- Sole: Up to $200 off treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bikes, plus up to $100 off strength equipment for Cyber Monday.
- Horizon Fitness: Up to 70% off (now to Dec. 2)
- Life Fitness: Up to 30% off popular cardio equipment, including free shipping and white glove delivery and installation service (Nov. 1 to Nov. 28)
- Titan Fitness: Up to 40% for Cyber Monday (Nov. 27 to Nov. 28)
- Assault: Get up to $400 off treadmills, bikes, and rowers (Nov. 22 to Nov 27)
- ProForm: Up to $500 cardio equipment (Nov. 27 to Dec. 4)
- CAROL Bike: Get $200 to $250 off all bike orders with code BARBEND (Nov. 10 to Dec. 1)
- Ergatta: Save $500 off your rower with free shipping (all November)
- Life Fitness: Up to 40% off cardio equipment, up to 50% off strength, including free shipping on everything while supplies last (Nov. 13 to Nov. 27)
Read our full list of the Best Black Friday Deals on Treadmills.
Read our full list of the Best Black Friday Deals on Exercise Bikes.
Cyber Monday Deals on Supplements
Is there a pre-workout or protein powder you’ve been eyeing? We’ve gathered all the best Black Friday deals on supplements on sale this season from popular brands like Swolverine, Legion, Kaged, and more.
- Swolverine: 30% off lifetime subscriptions and free shipping
- Legion: BOGO 50% off the entire site, including gift card giveaways of $10 on orders over $99, $20 on orders over $149, and $40 on orders over $199 (All Nov)
- Kaged: 25% off sitewide with code BARBEND25 (Oct. 29 to Nov. 28)
- HLTH Code: First-time buyers get $40 off 4 bags of HLTH Code, a free HLTH Code Branded BlenderBottle ($9.95 value), and two free recipe e-books ($21.90 value) with the discount code BARBENDBF23 (Nov. 20 to Nov. 27)
- Momentous: 30% off all products Nov. 20 to 22, 25% off all products (Nov. 23 to Nov. 28)
- Xwerks: 20% off site-wide for orders over $99 (Nov. 24 to Nov. 27)
- Ritual: 40% off your first month (Nov. 13 to Nov. 28)
- Transparent Labs: 25% off the whole site and a free gift with purchase of $100 or more
- Jacked Factory: BOGO all supplements (now to Nov. 28)
- ONNIT: Up to 60% off supplements, fitness, doorbusters, nutrition, digital, apparel and gear (Nov. 13-Dec. 3)
- Cellucor: Get 30% off sitewide and an extra 5% off subscriptions and daily deals (Nov. 17 to Nov. 27)
- Bear Balanced: Get 25% off the entire website, plus free shipping during Black Friday
Read our full list of the Best Black Friday Deals on Supplements.
Cyber Monday Deals on Recovery Tools
- The Plunge: Get 36 months of 0% APR financing and a free five-year extended warranty (now to Nov. 30)
- Therabody: Get up to $100 off massage guns and recovery tools (Nov. 20 to Nov. 28)
- Sunlighten: Get up to $950 off during cyber week (Nov. 27 to Dec. 1)
- Sun Home Sauna: Save up to $800 on saunas (Nov. 27)
How to Find the Best Cyber Monday Fitness Deals
Not sure which deal to capitalize on first? Read on to learn a few tips and tricks to save as much as you can this Cyber Monday.
Subscribe to Newsletters
No one loves to have their inbox flooded with newsletters and ads all the time. But Cyber Monday may be the time to shift that perspective (plus, you can always unsubscribe later).
Most companies keep their customers updated on deals and promotions through weekly or monthly newsletters and email campaigns. So, subscribing may be the best way to stay updated.
Do Your Research
You can take this holiday into your own hands and do a little advanced research. Most companies announce their holiday deals ahead of time, so participating in a little Googling may help you learn what to expect.
Plus, narrowing down the list of fitness equipment and/or supplements you’d like to purchase can also help make your shopping experience simpler. Buying things on impulse isn’t always the best route, especially where fitness equipment is concerned. Think about what you’d like to buy, how much space you have available, and which features (for instance, a treadmill with streaming capabilities) you’d like.
Scroll Social Media
Usually, we’d recommend limiting your screen time around the holidays. But at least for these sale days, we recommend keeping an eye on social media. Usually, fitness equipment or supplement companies will update their accounts with sale information, so you can learn about specific discounts or promotions before they hit stores or the web.
Cyber Monday is the best time to finally invest in growing (or starting) a killer home gym. If you’ve been wanting to expand but held back for a good opportunity, now’s the perfect time. Browse our can’t-miss fitness deals and give your home gym or recovery station the TLC it deserves.
Are there any Black Friday deals on treadmills?
Absolutely. You can find plenty of treadmills on sale this black Friday from popular brands like NordicTrack and Life Fitness. Just take a look through our Black Friday/Cyber Monday treadmill deals page.
Does Rogue Fitness have Black Friday deals?
At this time, Rogue Fitness hasn’t announced any Black Friday deals — but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen. Keep an eye on their website to learn more about upcoming promotions.
Do dumbbells go on sale on Black Friday?
Yes, you can find dumbbells on sale on Black Friday. We’ve gathered all the best adjustable dumbbells on sale this holiday season, but you can browse the web for more options.