Earlier today, Kettlebell Kitchen, a health and performance focused meal delivery service, announced on their Instagram page that they would be no longer serving meals. This news came as a shock to current Kettlebell Kitchen customers, as evident by the comments section below the photo.
In their Instagram photo’s description, Kettlebell Kitchen references that Territory Foods can help fulfill customer’s orders that have since been dropped with their closure. Within the post, Kettlebell Kitchen also states that the companies are not merging.
To read more on the details about their closure, check out the post below. Note, BarBend has bolded certain sections within to highlight emphasis.
“To our Kettlebell family…We’re sad to say we’re closing our kitchens today and will no longer be serving meals. However, we’re excited to introduce you to our friends at @territoryfoods. Like us, they believe in the power of delicious, clean food, and have been serving healthy eaters like yourself since 2011.
We’re grateful for the past 7 years and the opportunity to fuel you along the way. As we close our doors, we ultimately want to ensure your nutrition goals continue to be met. We feel confident in @territoryfoods’s ability to do that, and do so deliciously. You’re in very good hands.
Visit Territory to learn more and get $50 off your first two orders (link in bio). We realize this might stir up some questions, so here are some answers:
- Territory and Kettlebell aren’t merging. Because we’re closing our doors, we wanted to point you in the direction of someone that could help in our absence. @territoryfoods is that solution – which we think you’ll love!
- @territoryfoods currently serves DC, Baltimore, Richmond, Coastal VA, Dallas, the Bay Area, LA, and San Diego.
- They’re (very) soon expanding to NYC and Philly, and other cities soon thereafter.
- If you have questions about your Kettlebell account, shoot us a note at [email protected]
- If you have questions about getting started with @territoryfoods, they’re ready to help at [email protected]”
Feature images from @kettlebellkitchen Instagram page.