BarBend covers a wide range of topics in strength, including training, nutrition, sports, news, analysis, reviews, and opinion. Whether you’re a seasoned lifter, new to the gym, or a dedicated strength sports fan, we’re your go-to source for the content you need to know!
Our team of in-house editors has decades of combined experience in strength training content. The majority of reviews on our site are written based on their first-person experience and testing. We also feature content from dozens of top contributing writers, coaches, and athletes from around the world. And BarBend’s Expert Network features medical professionals, trainers, and researchers who help verify the accuracy of our content, specifically select training and reviews topics. Content that is Expert Verified is indicated at the top of each corresponding article. We also work to keep our content up-to-date and indicate the day of the most recent editorial updates at the top of our articles.
BarBend is also the Official Media Partner of USA Weightlifting, the governing body for the sport in the United States.
- The 5 Best Quad Workouts for Forging Bigger and More Explosive Legs
- The 8 Best Bench Press Variations to Try on Your Next Chest Day
- The Best Dumbbell Chest Workouts for Beginners, Strength, and More
- Bodybuilding vs. Powerlifting Programs — Understanding the Difference
- The Best Ab Workouts for Strength, Beginners, Muscle Mass, and More
- Are You Making These 5 Squat Mistakes? Here’s How to Fix Them
- Five Bench Press Programs to Build a Bigger, Stronger Chest